OnPath Credit Union
OnPath FCU understands the uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in Louisiana. We remain committed to being responsive and helping you keep your finances on track as the situation evolves.
Our Annual membership meeting which was originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 28th, 2020 has been moved to Tuesday August 25th, 2020.
COVID-19 ONPATH UPDATE
Update as of 4.7.20
As our credit union is deemed essential, we will continue to be here for our members during this time. We appreciate your patience as, like you, have undergone changes to adapt to the current crisis in our community. Under recent advisories, all of our lobbies will remain closed until further notice. We still have in place cleaning procedures and are confident that by keeping member and staff safety as our top priority, we will continue to keep our drive ups fully functional. In the instance we are required to take additional operational precautions, please know we do so with your safety in mind.
- ALGIERS DRIVE-UP WILL RE-OPEN TOMMORROW 4.8.20
- MANDEVILLE, NOHC, UPTOWN AND MID-CITY BRANCHES WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- As of 3.31.20, all branch lobbies will be closed. In-person appointments will no longer be accepted until further notice.
- Drive ups at the locations below will be opened during regular business hours.
- Loan signings will be handled electronically. Please speak to your loan originator/representative for details and requirements.
- Deposits may be made 24/7 via the mobile banking app or at deposit-taking ATMs listed below.
The following branches and drive-up will be closed until further notice:
Mandeville (lobby and drive thru)
New Orleans Healing Center
The following drive-ups are open:
Algiers - Re-opens on Wednesday April 8th, 2020
Conduct your OnPath Federal Credit Union's transactions at 5,600 locations across the country with our Co-op Shared Branching
Other Ways to Bank with Us
During this time please take advantage of the following ATMs to make CHECK and CASH deposits:
3875 General De Gaulle Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70114
Harahan - Main Office
5508 Citrus Blvd.
Harahan, LA 70123
Lapalco Blvd. in Harvey
1536 Lapalco Blvd.
Harvey, LA 70058
Mid-City, New Orleans
411 N Carrollton Ave. Ste. 3
New Orleans, LA 70119
1554 Westbank Expy.
Westwego, LA 70094
Phishing & Scamming
- Be suspicious of any email / text message / phone call with urgent requests for personal financial information.
- Don’t use the links in an email / text message to get to any web page, if you suspect the message might not be authentic.
- Don't use the contact information in a suspect phone call requesting information - instead initiate the call yourself using known contact information.
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for personal financial information.
- Always ensure that you’re using a secure web site when submitting credit card or other sensitive information via your Web browser.
- Regularly log into your online accounts and check your financial, credit and debit card statements to ensure that all transactions are legitimate.
If you on a small business please take advantage of the following resources:
The Louisiana Declaration has been approved for all parishes. Small businesses should apply here.
The Louisiana Declaration number is LA-00101.
For additional information, please visit the SBA disaster assistance website at www.SBA.gov/Disaster.