OnPath Credit Union
Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a better online and mobile banking experience. We are currently experiencing longer than average wait times to speak to Contact Center Agents. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We've built a better Digital Banking Experience for you. If you are logging into the NEW Online Banking system for the first time, you will need to use your current username and be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your social security number as your temporary password.
We're buidling a Better Digital Experience for you.
There are a few steps you will need to take to access your accounts for the first time.
Step 1: When you log in for the first time, you will use your current username and be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your social security number as your temporary password.
If you do not remember your username, you can select the "I can't access my account" button to retrieve it.
Step 2: Review and agree to the new terms and conditions.
Step 3: Create a new password. (See requirements below.) This password will NEVER expire.
- Must be between [six and 32] characters
- Must contain at least two of the three following categories:
- Any special characters
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Cannot contain the username
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Passwords do not expire
- There is no policy about password reuse
- Must be at least six characters long
- Must contain one letter
- Can contain letters, numbers, and any of the following special characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Cannot contain any spaces
Step 4: Enter your phone number or email to receive a one-time verification passcode.
Step 5: Enter your one-time verification passcode. You will then have the option to register your computer and browser, allowing you to skip the one-time verification process on that device.
Get ready for a new online and mobile banking system, coming June 8th, 2021.
Managing your finances in the middle of your busy life is about to get easier! Soon you will begin seeing exciting changes to our Online and Mobile Banking experience.
Get ready to enjoy:
• A Personalized Banking Experience.
• Quicker access to essential features.
• Budgeting and Financial wellness tools.
• Secure, live chat with an advocate.
• A brand new mobile experience.
Here's a Sneak Peak of what's to come:
June 1st - 8:30am on June 8th - New enrollment (Sign Up) for online and mobile banking will be unavailable as we begin converting to the new system. We advise all new members and/or users to defer enrollment until June 8th as they will be unable to set up NEW online/mobile account access.
June 4th - OnPath FCU's Bill Pay will be unavailable from 1:00pm on June 4th, 2021 until approximately 8:30am on June 8th, 2021
- Previously scheduled bill payments will be paid as scheduled; however, you'll be unable to schedule, modify or check the status of any payments during the outage. Schedule any payments that will need to be paid between June 4th, and June 8th, in advance of June 4th.
- This outage is scheduled for ONLINE AND MOBILE PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS ONLY. You may still make payments by contacting our contact center agents at 504-733-7274.
- This outage does not impact point-of-sale, Debit, ATM, or Credit Card purchases.
June 7th - Mobile Deposits will be deactivated starting at 4:00pm on June 7th until approximately 8:30am on June 8th.
- Once the upgrade is complete, the existing OnPath FCU Mobile app will be deactivated. You'll be prompted to download the new app upon launching the existing app.
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Why is the OnPath FCU Digital banking experience changing? We have upgraded to a new OnPath FCU Digital banking provider so we can provide a more powerful and personalized experience with innovative new features and tools.
When will the change take place? The new upgrade will go live on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 at approximately 8:30am.
What is different about the new OnPath FCU Digital banking solution? The new OnPath FCU Digital banking solution will include several enhancements and new features, including:
- A seamless, personalized banking experience
- Quicker access to key features, making it easier to find the information and tools you need
- Financial wellness tools to help you set goals, manage budgets, and more
- The ability to securely communicate with a banker via live chat
- A robust mobile app allowing you to deposit checks, get cash from an ATM, manage receipts, and more
Will I be able to view recent transactions, pay bills, and set reminders with the new system? Yes. The new navigation and screen flows will provide a more user-friendly experience making it easier than ever to find the information and tools you need to manage your money.
Will I have to update my mobile app? Yes. On June 7th, 2021 the existing mobile banking app will be removed from the app store. On June 8th, 2021, you will be prompted to download the new app upon launching your existing app. You can also go to the App Store or Google Play and search OnPath FCU to download the new app.
Why am I not receiving important information, such as scheduled upgrade dates? We may have outdated contact information for you on file. You can make sure we have your correct information in three ways. Log into Online Banking, go to the settings tab, click the profile section, select address or email and phone number to make changes, click save to keep changes. You can also contact us at (504) 733-7274 or send an email to memberservice at beonpath dot com to confirm and/or update your contact information with us.
Do I need to re-enroll in OnPath FCU Digital Banking? You do not need to re-enroll in OnPath FCU Digital Banking; however, there are some steps you will need to take to access your accounts. Please see, Logging in to the new system for the first time for answers.
How do I view my statements? If you have already enrolled in online statements, once you log in to the new system, you will be able to easily access past and current statements from the navigation, by selecting additional services in the menu bar. If you have not yet enrolled in online statements, you can do so by selecting additional services and clicking on online statements.
Will bill pay information be converted to the new system? All bill pay information, including payees and payment history, will convert to the new system. You will not need to re-enter your information. However, we suggest that you schedule any payments that will need to be paid between June 4th, 2021, and June 8th, 2021 in advance. Bill pay will not be available as we upgrade to the new system.
For added peace of mind, you may want to print a list of your payees, including payment amounts and due dates, so you can easily verify them in the new system.
Who can I pay using bill pay? You can send payments to any individual or business in the United States—including large companies and small companies, as well as individuals such as childcare providers or family members. Bill pay sends payments electronically whenever possible. If the recipient cannot receive electronic payments, a check will be printed and sent from the bill pay system to the payee address you provided during the payee setup process.
What bills can I not pay with bill pay? You cannot use bill pay to pay any company or individual with an address outside the United States or its territories.
Are my payments guaranteed? We guarantee that your payments are protected and will be sent on time, every time. If we fail to process an adequately scheduled bill payment following your instructions, we will reimburse any late charges assessed by the biller. Learn more about our payment guarantee.
What happened to Trends? With the new online banking, trends will be replaced with a new Money Management Tool.
Get ready for a better Telephone Banking Experience Coming Soon!
- NEW speech recognition options
- Improved language selection
- Upgraded PIN selection and reset options
- Updated funds transfer and automatic transfer menu
- SMS account notifications
There's nothing you need to do differently. You will continue to dial into the system at 504.733.7274 or 866.749.6193 and select option 1. Dial 800.725.2624 to access the Telephone Banking system directly.