Keep your credit card protected
- Payment Protection. There's no way to predict an injury, illness, or unexpected death and your ability to make your monthly payment. Let us help you take steps to ensure your family is provided for if the unforeseen were to happen. Let our Payment Protection Plan help pay your balances in the instance of unforeseen events.
- Visa Purchase Alerts. Keep track of your everyday purchases by setting up free purchase alerts for specific amounts, international purchases, and online/phone transactions.
- Go to visa.com/purchasealerts to see if your card is eligible (all OnPath Financial credit and debit cards will be). Members can also register non-OnPath Financial Visa debit or credit cards.
- Register mobile device and/or email to receive alerts.
- Choose specific notifications that meet your needs (e.g. purchases over $50, international purchases, online purchases over $50, etc).
It's just that easy! Simply click the link below and follow the instructions to set up your alerts and stay protected: visa.com/purchasealerts
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy. Visa's Zero Liability Policy is our guarantee that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You're protected if your OnPath Financial Visa debit or credit card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used, online or offline.
- 3-D Secure. A smart, fast, and simple protocol that analyzes merchants contextual data and prompts consumers to verify their identity for high-risk transactions.